Monday, January 25, 2016

New day!

Another day is coming. I still have a lot going on in my mind and want to get rid of it. Constantly trying to get back that relaxed feeling I had after the MovNat training. Where the whole world was just a place designed to have fun. Just like in the improv classes. Yesterday was the last day of our official training. We'll have 2 other sessions until Fridays show and I feel like I'm going to need it. I still need to relax more, don't take it too seriously. But still...I have so many questions. Why do I always have this awkward stressed feeling? It's so unnecessary. A complete waste of my resources. I'll do some visualizations on that.
And not just on that. I found out that the visualization exercises we do at Katinka are pretty powerful. I came into a messed up mental state quite often and yesterday I realized that these are STORIES that stuck in my head and I identified myself with some of them. My goal is to find them and let them go.
I do it right now because finally the flat is silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.