Monday, January 25, 2016

My first MovNat training and speech to teach

Yesterday I went to my first ever MovNat training and it was incredible. We ran, jumped, crawled, climbed on trees, wrestled, lifted heavy logs induvidually and in team, carried each other on the back, balanced on tree branches and finally arrived to Erzsebet belvedere in 5 hours of constant moving. We climbed the stairs and on top of the building we made an amazing photo with eachother. It was a memorable moment. I'm so glad I went to this training.
Unfortunately Rebekah could not make it due to some winter illness. Who knows, maybe it's better this way. But... focus on the present and target the future.

The next challenge will be this afternoon. I have to give a speech to teach something to my fellow students of the public speaking workshop. The outline of the speech is 80% ready. I still need to finish it, but I can do it. For this I need to start working on it immediately. Will continue writing this post later.

Or not... just start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.